Without spending too much time espousing how awesome a bullet journal is, I want to talk first about why I choose to primarily use a digital bullet journal.
- Too much handwriting makes my hands hurt. As you’ll soon find out, my digital bujo holds a tremendous amount of information. My hands ache from just thinking about writing out all that stuff. Also, my handwriting fluctuates greatly, and seeing it all written out on a hard copy makes me a little twitchy.
- I’m not super artistic. However, with the application of fonts, graphics, and fun quotes, I can be!
- It saves me so much time. I got stuff to do, my friends.
- I can access this information from my laptop or from my phone, which is pretty awesome.
- I do keep a physical bujo, but I can do so in a way that keeps my neurotic brain happy and I don’t have to worry about a lot of the clutter that comes with having a physical bujo. My physical bujo consolidates the information I keep spread out in my digital bujo into daily spreads of 1-2 pages.